Friday, November 14, 2008

I've been tagged

...by Eugenie

The rulez:

~Complete meme and post.
~Email the person who tagged you to let them know it's up.
~Tag 5 others and email/comment to tell them so.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago: (I was 10! How am I supposed to remember this?)
1. Playing Pokemon
2. Collecting Pokemon cards
3. Adjusting to my new school
4. Starting to think chemistry was cool
5. Not doing my homework -_-

5 things on my To-Do List Today
1. Finish slides for Monday presentation
2. Get through at least 4 of the 20 articles I need to read
3. Finish introduction for the lab report I have due on Monday
4. Try to download the results of my microarray lab
5. Get more than 6 hours of sleep

5 snacks I love:
1. Dry crushed ramen noodles with a bit of the seasoning sprinkled in
2. Dark chocolate M&Ms
3. Smarties
4. Tangerines
5. Ketchup chips

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. I’d stop worrying about money
2. Travel. I’ve never been to Europe (excluding Russia) for more than 2 days.
3. Own more cats
4. Donate what I can to interesting research
5. Buy a place to live, preferably not a house.

5 places I've lived:
1. Leningrad/St. Petersburg, Russia
2. Rehovot, Israel
3. Some kibbutz in Israel
4. Toronto, Canada
5. Suburb of Toronto

5 jobs I've had:
1. Worked at the Art Gallery of Ontario keeping little kids from swallowing beads and eating plastacine
2. Tutoring grade school science and math
3. Intern at a Clinical Research Organization, doing bitch-work and playing solitaire
4. Research Assistant in a Developmental Psych Lab (where I realised that all the cool psych stuff in the world could not compensate for a lack of cool bio)
5. Research Assistant in statistics at Clinical Research Organization

5 people I'll tag:
:( I'm not sure I could manage 5 people, so I won't even try :P

No comments: