Thursday, December 11, 2008

Challenge

I've been keeping somewhat off the internet for the past 2 weeks due to assignment and exam insanity. Now, I'm officially done with this semester. This means that, aside from the 12 to 20 (+ 4 to 9 hours it takes to defrost the car, dig it out of the snow, get to the subway, and finally arrive at work) hours a week I spend at work, I'm free. I'm not quite sure what to do with all this newly found spare time, but I've come up with one plan to occupy some of my time: I'm challenging myself to make at least one blog post a day.

So far I haven't posted much and I've used the excuse of not having time when the problem is that I'm not in the habit of actually thinking about blogging or even remembering to post. I'd really like to get in the habit of posting because I like it and I have gotten some good advice in previous posts. So hopefully, forcing myself to do it for the next 3 weeks will work.


 

On a slightly related topic: I'm trying to find a decent blogging client. This is the only thing I've missed since I made the switchover from Livejournal* and I can't find anything that looks good and is free.

*Lies. I actually really miss the drama and the trolls and the amount of insanely stupid people posting

No comments: