Friday, December 12, 2008

Someone is wrong a fucking dumbass on the internet

I’m exhausted and I barely did anything today. I woke up, cleaned my room, and did a few other trivial things. Then I got on the internet...

...and spent a substantial part of my day arguing with misogynists on the internet. I don’t mind most internet arguments, but arguing with women hating syphilitic cum buckets leaves me utterly emotionally exhausted. I’m pretty sure this is partially to do with the fact that the arguments get pretty heated but are completely devoid of any intellectual stimulation. I like getting in debates where people can barely hold themselves back from shouting, but when the other side is can do is produce neanderthalic grunts about how poor, weak women need to be protected I lose my shit.

No comments: