Monday, April 20, 2009

It's that time of year again.

Tomorrow, I have my first exam and I doubt I'll be sleeping tonight. Since almost anything is preferable to lying in bed trying to fall asleep while my brain is repeating the spinothalamic tract or the cranial nerve nuclei, I went and got enough caffeinated beverages to keep me awake for days...and chocolate gummi bears. Chocolate gummi bears make me feel better about my impending death by neuroanatomy final. I am, in fact, the most pathetic human being on the planet.

2 comments:

Learn Hexadecimal said...

No, you are not pathetic. You're adorable. What's pathetic is the guy who offers to feed you chocolate gummi bears over the Internet.

ERV said...

haha We had those chocolate gummi bears at the movie theater I worked at in high school!

We were all like 'Oh gross! Who would eat those?!?' in front of one another, but then wed totally down a box of em nights we had to close by ourselves.

lol!